Real Estate Transactions: Buying and Selling
The most significant asset most people will ever own is real estate.
Property can be bought or sold; it can be leased or licensed; it can be used to generate income or it can be called home.
Our firm and its staff work together to make your real estate transactions successful. While we are detail oriented and results driven, we believe the transactional process should be painless and transparent for our clients.
Our services include:
- Representing purchasers and sellers on residential and commercial real estate sales, ordering title insurance, handling escrow funds.
- Residential lease drafting, lease breaking, and lease early termination settlement agreements.
- Lease and guaranty drafting and negotiation for different commercial lease types (retail, office, strip mall store front, restaurant, kiosk, land use).
- Residential and commercial assignment and sublease agreements.
- Negotiation for Judicial Foreclosure alternatives, such as deed in lieu, consent judgment, short sale negotiation, and loan modification.
- License Agreements (land use, storage, air rights, signage, and easements).
- Estate planning and wealth preservation planning relating to real estate, including Wills, Living Trusts, Land Trusts, Transfer on Death Instruments (TODI), Amendments to Conveyance Instruments (Deeds, Letters of Direction), Debt Negotiation.
It is our goal to work with you through your real estate transaction, keep you informed and involved in the process, provide guidance to minimize risk and to accomplish client-set goals, and to ultimately, successfully conclude the transaction.
Contact us to find out more about how we can assist you.